The Preliminary Public Providing (IPO) share allotment of Magnificence & Wellness Market – Nykaa is to be finalized at this time (Nov 8). The Rs 5,352-crore IPO of Nykaa’s mum or dad firm FSN E-Commerce Ventures Ltd was subscribed greater than 82 instances on the finish of the bidding course of on November 1. As per the info obtainable with NSE, the IPO acquired bids for two.16. There have been 59,47,080 shares which have been on supply as in opposition to 2,64,85,479 shares.
Those that have positioned bids can test the allotment standing on the BSE web site or the registrar’s web site – Hyperlink Intime India.
Listed here are the steps to test allotment standing by BSE web site:
- https://www.bseindia.com/buyers/appli_check.aspx . log onto
- Choose Nykaa IPO from the listing
- Enter your software quantity
- present your pan quantity
- Confirm you aren’t a robotic and click on ‘Submit’
Listed here are the steps to test the allotment standing by the Registrar’s web site (Hyperlink Intime India):
- https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html . log onto
- Choose ‘FSN E-Commerce Ventures Restricted’ from the drop-down listing
- Choose one of many 3 modes – Software Quantity, Consumer ID or PAN ID
- In Software Kind, select between ASBA and Non-ASBA
- Then, submit the main points of the mode you chose earlier
- Fill the captcha and click on on ‘Submit’
The fairness shares are anticipated to be deposited on November 10, 2021. Nykaa’s IPO is scheduled to be listed on NSE and BSE on November 11, 2021.
The shares have been offered between October 28 and November 1.